Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Calvary SLO Family Summer Events

Calvary SLO Parents,
I just wanted to thank everyone for making it to the parent meeting. I hope you were all as blessed as I was! Our family is looking forward to all the fun memories this summer. I will try to keep the blog updated with the most current news for families this summer, so please bookmark it and add it to your favorites!

Just wanted to invite everyone to our first summer event for families:
Tuesday Night June 15th we'll meet at Klondikes Pizza in Arroyo Grande Village for all-you-can-eat PIZZA!
$8.29 includes pizza, salad and garlic bread. Kids under 12 are .50c per year.
5:00-8:00 Hope to see you there!
For more info: klondikepizza.com 481-5288

2 comments:

zaiahbird said...

is it just me or is the font a little funky?

Jocelyn Brennan said...

I'm not seeing it? Is anyone else noticing this? I think I did use a different font, next post, back to original!